The Third Annual Butterfly walk was held at Lake Normandale in Bloomington MN on August 15, 2015. Face painting was very popular; butterflies were the favorite designs. Our Medical Advisor, Dr. Bradley Miller, Pediatric Endocrinologist was the main speaker this year. Chances were sold and many donated items were raffled. Congratulations to the big prize winner Sara Larson who won the custom hearing aids donated by Starkey Hearing Foundation.
A big “Thank You!” goes to the raffle sponsors listed below:
- Thank you to all who donated items for the raffle this year:
- Starkey Hearing Foundation donated one pair of hearing aids
- The MN Twins Baseball Club donated a baseball autographed by Twins pitcher Ervin Santana
- Sarah Reeitsma donated a Jamberry nails basket
- Sara Larson donated the thermal bags and the Vikings Adrian Petersen and CB. Patterson pictures.
- The LearningRx donated the brainy basket
- Poor Richard’s Commonhouse donated a gift certificate
- The Mall of America donated the Moose Mountain and Nickelodeon passes and a coupon book for the MOA.
- Kayla Kittleson donated two 31 bags
An extra special thank you to Dr. Miller for speaking to those present addressing TS concerns.